The primary purpose of this position is to facilitate training initiatives, operational execution, and mentor Pharmacy Associates. Frequent independent judgments are essential. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Track & evaluate progress of training of Pharmacy Associates within the region through monitoring and observance, and make independent judgement decisions as needed
- Perform all functions necessary within the Pharmacy department to ensure prompt customer service.
- Assist Region Pharmacy Leader in the execution of Rite Aid programs.
- Conduct training according to established Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician Training Program curriculum.
- Participate with the interviewing, hiring and onboarding process and make recommendations
- Assists pharmacy manager to assess and provide mentoring and coaching for performance improvement
- Travel to stores within region to assist with training and development of Pharmacy Associates.
- Perform module and/or job certifications consistent with the Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician Training Program.