Why You'll Love Working Here
Discover your next chapter at the nation’s oldest drugstore chain! We have been NW grown for 130 years and counting. At Bartell Drugs, you have the opportunity to make your career goals a reality — working alongside bright, dedicated and caring individuals who are passionate about the health, well-being and happiness of our neighbors.
We’re passionate about serving our customers, supporting the health and wellness needs of our community, and showcasing on our shelves over 150 local partners, all made right here in the Pacific Northwest.
In This Role You Will
Conduct financial analyses of infromation affecting budgets, expenses, and other financial projects of Distribution Centers. The incumbant is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid's brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
• Collects and analyzes financial information for assigned Distribution Center cost centers to track the DC's progress against financial goals.
• Analyzes expenditures, revenue, depreciation, and investments to make recommendations for action and/or modifications regarding financial procedures, plans, and controls.
• Uses historical and forward-looking data to compile and create annual fiscal budgets for their distribution center and any periodic changes to that budget.
• Reports current or expected financial performance and creates financial models to guide decision making.
• Assists in the preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual financial statements.
• Provides administration support to Management of the Distribution Center.
*All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the company brand and strategy. The Financial Analyst is an hourly paid position.
What’s In It For You?
• Ability to pass drug test and background check.
• Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
• Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
• Ability to work extended days on an occasional basis.
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
• Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
• Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft® Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Valid driver's license for business travel
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Economics required.
One (1) to three (3) years of experience in manufacturing or supply chain performing financial analysis preferred.