Come Join the Team at Bartell Drugs, The Northwest's Best Loved Drugstore! Northwest grown for 130 years and counting.
Are you looking to begin a career in health care? Our pharmacy cashier role might be a perfect fit for you! After a simple certification process, you’ll begin working behind the pharmacy counter, ringing up patients at the register, and learning all about a successful high-volume pharmacy operation. Many of our Pharmacy Cashiers go on to become Pharmacy Technicians, with ever-increasing responsibilities and opportunities for growth.
The Pharmacy Cashier plays a critical role of establishing rich one-on-one relationships with our guests. They fulfill many needs around prescription and order processing, and have excellent attention to detail.
- Builds guest confidence through patient understanding, and by providing a positive, friendly and helpful service to each guest.
- Run the cash register, taking refill and new prescription orders via the counter and phone, advising patients on wait times and insurance coverage issues.
- Answer general customer questions regarding pharmacy or store information, both at the register and via the phone.
- Ensures that each guest receives the appropriate counseling from the Pharmacist and all necessary information concerning their prescriptions.
- Support the pharmacy team by assisting with ordering, restocking, creating and updating purchase orders, acknowledging invoices, generating prescription labels, stocking the pharmacy with supplies.
- Support store operations by working in the front of the store as directed by the pharmacy manager
- Maintain a clean and orderly space for the pharmacy team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Hourly DOE
- Reimbursement for your yearly license fee!