To perform this job successfully, the associate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Other Skills, Abilities, and/or Training:
The following qualities are required:
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to the work environment and hours.
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends and extended days on a regular basis.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft© Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) is helpful.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The associate is:
- Regularly required to talk and hear; verbally express ideas and impart information or instructions.
- Frequently required to do the following activities:
– Stand dynamically for long periods without a break.
– Walk about.
– Maintain balance while walking, standing, crouching, or running.
– Twist upper torso.
– Climb stairs and/or ladders.
- Occasionally required to do the following activities:
– Stand statically for long periods without a break.
– Remain seated in a normal position for long periods.
– Use hands to finger, handle, and/or feel; the ability to type, pick, pinch with fingers, seize, hold, grasp or turn with hands, and perceive attributes of objects and materials, such as size, shape, temperature, or texture, by touching with fingertips.
– Reach up and out with hands and arms.
– Lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds and carry a distance of one hundred (100) feet.
- Rarely required to do the following activities:
– Climb stairs and/or ladders.
– Stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
– Recognize flavors or odors and distinguish differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors or odors.
– Lift up to one hundred (100) pounds and carry a distance of five (5) feet.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include:
– Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less).
– Distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more).
– Color vision and the ability to identify and distinguish colors.
– Peripheral vision.
– Depth perception and the ability to judge distances and spatial relationships.
– Adjustable focus.